I’ve decided to postpone Sonic Peaks until 2021. As much as I’d like to do it this year it turns out that I have family members who are close to me that are struggling with some health issues and I need to be home to support them. And, of course, we are now in the middle of a global pandemic with COVID-19. Even if the Adirondacks open up later this year I’m guessing they will be mobbed with people; perhaps too many to make this project feasible. The High Peaks region is struggling with over crowding as it is and I don’t want to make it worse. So, let’s see how this goes, but for now I’m postponing it until 2021. Thank you for support thus far and I’ll let you know when it’s launching for real.